Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Teacher Binder

So I promised some pictures of my teacher binder and here they are! 

**Remember, I'm still building this and it will probably change as we get closer to school and then throughout the school year as well.

Calendars
- I have a monthly calendar and it's broken into sections.  I've purposefully left the dates off so I can print out the same thing next year and just enter in the correct dates.
- I've broken up my tabs into two-three months section.

 These are my planning pages. Obviously I'll probably have to tweak them a bit when I get my teaching schedule, but I made the boxes large enough for small post-it notes, which I think will be the way that I go this year.  I'm so tired to erasing and rewriting plans due to assemblies, early dismissal days (I always seem to forget) or other things.
 


I actually have this "Looking Ahead"  section first. 


Planning Notes

I have sections for Class Lists, Ideas, Meeting Information (any notes that we get at in-service meetings) and RTI/IEP information for students.




I already have some notes in my binder for the things that I want to work on this summer and ideas for bulletin boards, classroom set up, and more!



 That's my start so far and I need to update my tabs.  I used some old ones that I had left over from the years past.

Tomorrow is my day that I spend up at school helping with our summer lunch program.  Not sure what I will get finished, but I'm working on making the seat covers for my crate seats.  I found this on Pinterest, so I can't take credit for it, but it's a great idea.  I'll try and post some pictures as soon as they're finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment