Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Reading Recommendation Board

I have this tall and very annoying bulletin board in the back of my room.  It's annoying because I'm never sure what to do with it. It's goes all the way to the ceiling so that whatever is up there stays up (I refuse to get myself up on a ladder more than once to change anything).  Each year it bothers me and I end up leaving random things up on the top and then changing the bottom portion of it.  It's been different all five years that I've taught in this room.


Ignore the notes.  I took the pictures of a few spots in my room that I want to revamp this school year.  I thought having the visual would help.  Then when I came up with my idea, I figured I'd just annotate the picture!




This year, I've decided to make it into a board where students can easily recommend books they've read and others can go look for a good book suggestion.  I'm not sure what I'll call it, yet, or how it will be decorated exactly, but I think I'm going to make these through vista print.




I guess I've already made them, but I'm not sure about ordering them.  It seems like a waste of money if I can just make something on word...except that also seems like a lot of time to get everything lined up correctly and formatted.  Plus they wouldn't be in color and this might be more fun for the kids. Whatever I decide to use, it will be something similar to this.  I'm hoping it works.





No comments:

Post a Comment